The Standard Yoga Bolster is a great size to start with if you are new to yoga props. This multi-purpose bolster has a rectangular shape with a flat top and bottom for stability.
This bolster is a favorite for supporting the torso in reclining poses, twists, Child’s Pose, seated forward bends, and more. It can be used to elevate the hips in seated poses, Pigeon Pose, and Bridge Pose, and as a cushion in seated poses. The Standard Bolster’s flat shape balances well on top of blocks for reclining poses and Stonehenge.
Hugger Mugger bolsters are known for being firm, supportive, and soft. It all starts with a foam core, wrapped in soft cotton batting, nestled tightly inside an upholstery-grade fabric cover. All Hugger Mugger bolsters are handmade with love in the USA.
Handmade in the USA, cotton cover and filling.
- Flat top and bottom create stability
- An exceptional staple for Restorative and Yin Yoga
- Exceptional firmness maintains structural integrity
- Upholstery-grade fabrics are durable and long lasting
- Convenient handles on both ends
- Handmade with love in the USA