Donate to Yoga For People and make healing practice of yoga available to those who can not access it. Here’s how your contribution supports our cause. More yoga = Healthy communities!
- $20 – Sponsor a yoga mat to be used at free classes in communities
- $40 – Sponsor one Yoga class at homeless shelter, school, elderly or your choice of community.
- $60 – Sponsor our ongoing programs at rehabilitation, deaf community Centers etc.
- $100 – Helps us to reach out and create new programs at additional facilities such as Elder Care, Youth Rehabilitation Centers, Prisons, etc.
- $500 – Helps us start a new chapter in new city.”
Volunteers are always needed to help us in our goal to bring a consistent yoga practice to people.” description=”All YogaForPeople.org staff are volunteers and many of them work remotely. We would love to have you join us! You can creatively help us in many ways. Here are just a few: Writing, Help with mailings, Help produce benefit events, Sharing your ideas! Contact us.
YOGA TEACHERS – HELP MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE THROUGH YOGA!
Please let us know of your geographic location and availability. We can set up opportunities for you to teach in various facilities in your area. You can teach in your local community or Organize Yoga Events in your community. Please contact us to see how we can work together.
We are committed to helping people in our communities find a personal practice that encourages a sense of well-being on all levels, and to educate students about the origins of yoga. Like you, we understand that every person is on a journey and can be offered love and respect for where they are right now. Please contact us to see how we can work together.
- Many great companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. If your company matches your donations and requires a Federal Tax ID Number (Federal EIN)please use 45-394359
- Yoga for people is a non-profit organization. We believe that yoga in its many forms can help solve society’s major ills such as addiction, crime, anxiety and depression. We educate people about Yoga and it’s benefits by providing free yoga classes.”